Quality Manager - Rutland, VT
ISOVOLTA is a leading manufacturer of electrical insulating materials, technical laminates and composites. Our many years of experience in the synthesis and transformation of raw materials into highly reliable, intelligent materials make us an important partner to our customers.
ISOVOLTA Inc. Rutland, located on the Cold River in Rutland, Vermont, became member of the ISOVOLTA Group in 2003. Since the foundation of the site in 1952, mica paper tapes and wrappers have been manufactured for the electrical industry. ISOVOLTA Inc. produces the widest range of mica paper in North America and offers various mica insulations for both Resin Rich and VPI applications produced in house and can complement these products with Auxiliary Materials produced by other ISOVOLTA locations available through ISOVOLTA Inc. as well. This complete insulating package can be supplied to both OEM and Motor Repair market segments by ISOVOLTA Inc. as well as one of our multiple distributors.
Quality Manager - Rutland, VT
Main purpose of the job:
- Direct all QC Lab activities to ensure all required testing is done accurately and timely and that all products and raw materials meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Maintain ISO Quality System including training of personnel, maintenance of procedures, directing of internal ISO related activities, and interfacing with registrar.
- Analyze test data and product performance to aid manufacturing in determining cause of quality problems, process variability, and means to improve process.
- Lead troubleshooting process, focusing on root cause analysis and corrective actions, on all internal and external product or process claims.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily review and analyze QC test data and retains. Also review goods returned information, or other relevant quality related data as required for anomalies, correctness, potential problems, etc. and initiate actions to improve or correct.
- Initiate process performance studies on all products in which there is a concern and use this information to direct activities to correct through process improvements or specification changes.
- Initiate or review and approve all Manufacturing Specifications including product release and control requirements.
- Issue Certificates of Conformance and Certificates of Analysis to all customers requesting product certification.
- Maintain databases on key QC related data for subsequent monitoring, analysis, certification, etc.
- Direct activities related to analyzing and evaluating data on existing and new process monitoring equipment.
- Complete reports and other records as required.
- Experience and proficiency with MS Office required, experience with SAP preferred.
- Previous experience with Lean Management preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational, and time management skills required
Full time position.
To apply for the position e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
477 Windcrest Road
North Clarendon, VT 05759